Dear fellow students,
Campus Christians at Cypress College invites you to attend our 1st gospel meeting with dinner. We will discover how Jesus Christ is the reality of the passover. A few verses to consider are:
- Exodus 12:3 – Speak to all the assembly of Israel, saying, On the tenth of this month each man shall take a lamb according to his fathers’ house, a lamb for a household.
- Exodus 12:4 – And if the household is too small for a lamb, then he and his neighbor next to his house shall take one according to the number of the persons in the houses; according to each man’s eating you shall make your count for the lamb.
- John 1:29 – The next day he saw Jesus coming to him and said, Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!
- John 1:36 – And looking at Jesus walking, he said, Behold, the aLamb of God!
- 1 Corinthians 5:7 – Purge out the old leaven that you may be a new lump, even as you are unleavened; for our Passover, Christ, also has been sacrificed.
Exodus is a book of pictures that portray God’s salvation as revealed in the New Testament. The passover portrayed in this chapter [Exodus 12] is an all-inclusive type of Christ as our redemption to begin our experience of God’s salvation. It is a full development of Christ’s redemption first indicated in Gen. 3:21. The entire passover is a type of Christ (1 Cor. 5:7); Christ is not only the lamb of the passover (John 1:29) but also every aspect of the passover.
(Holy Bible Recovery Version, note 1 on Exodus12:3)
Come and join us tonight!!!
Place: 9512 Juanita St. Cypress CA 90630
Time: 6pm – 9pm